Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference? Do you enjoy working independently and outdoors? Then you may have found your next career move. We’re looking for a Fiber Optic Installation Technician to join our team at Prince Telecom and help connect America.
We provide paid training, a company vehicle, full benefits, and tuition assistance.
What you’ll do…
- You will install, disconnect, reconnect, add, change, and troubleshoot fiber optic internet, and telephone in accordance with guidelines.
- You will use small hand tools, power tools, and test equipment.
- You will install, setup and configure residential networking equipment such as ONT’s, routers and switches.
- You will ensure that service operates within prescribed parameters by performing testing on company issued devices and customer devices.
- You will attempt to identify and remedy sources of customer-perceived issues.
- You will drive a company vehicle between home/office, warehouse, and work sites in a safe and courteous manner.
- You will clean, maintain, and stock vehicle and equipment in order to be repaired to perform required duties.
- You will complete paperwork accurately and report and record work order status updates.
- You will perform Customer service duties by:
- Greeting and interacting with customers in a professional, courteous manner including when responding to escalations and repeated customer concerns;
- Reviewing all requested services with the customer in order to ensure understanding and agreement;
- Educating the customer regarding product and service usage.
Who we are looking for…
- You are at least 18 years old
- You have a valid driver’s license with a minimum of 2 years driving experience
- You are authorized to work in the United States for this company
- You have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- You have experience in working through inclement weather
- You have experience with the demands of working in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- You have effective communication skills
- You are able to travel and work extended hours; overtime and weekends as needed
What you’ll get…
- Company vehicle
- Weekly paychecks
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Retirement Savings w/ Company Match
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company Discounts
- Legal Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement for select programs
Who we are…
Prince Telecom’s commitment to deliver outstanding service that consistently exceeds customer expectations has grown the company to become one of the nation’s largest fulfillment providers. With a national footprint and over 1,500 employees, Prince Telecom affords its customers a single source solution with the ability to deploy a well-equipped, professionally trained and experienced workforce capable of meeting needs anywhere in the United States. Prince Telecom offers a wide range of services that includes: residential and commercial installations, digital converter deployment, high speed modem installations, home security and automation, underground and aerial construction services and special projects such as MDU construction, drop rebuilds and audits.
At Prince Telecom we are proud of our installation technicians and operational support teams who meet our strict pre-employment and on-going safety and quality control criteria; we reward their outstanding performance with competitive pay, bonus programs, paid training, career development programs, safety certifications, paid time off and medical, dental, vision, life and 401(k).